2022 Grand Wagoneer: price and specs
In the luxury SUV category, refinement, opulence and chic are all part of the lot, but the 2022 Grand Wagoneer, for sale at Bessette in Cowansville, close to Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, has something that its rivals don’t, including the Cadillac Escalade. You have probably guessed it: this full size SUV will definitely leave its competitors far behind, on any off-road track or trail.
Amongst other features, the 2022 Grand Wagoneer is equipped with:
- The 4x4 Quadra-Trac II system;
- The Selec-Terrain traction management system with 5 driving modes;
- The Quadra-Lift pneumatic suspension;
- Class IV hitch;
- The adaptive damping suspension.
Offered in four models, here are the prices for the 2022 Grand Wagoneer:
|Grand Wagoneer Series I||$101,995|
|Grand Wagoneer Series II||$107,995|
|Grand Wagoneer Obsidian||$114,995|
|Grand Wagoneer Series III||$121,995|
When you opt for the series I version, you will have access to, amongst other things:
- Heated front and 2nd row seats;
- Ventilated front seats;
- A 19- speaker McIntosh infotainment system.
The series II adds, amongst other things:
- Drowsy Driver Detection;
- Road Sign Recognition;
- Palermo leather upholstery.
By choosing the Obsidian, you will have access to, amongst other things:
- A 23- speaker 1,375 watts McIntosh sound system;
- A 10- inch interactive screen for the front passenger;
- Black Piano colored trims.
The series III version elevates features to another level with:
- Night vision with pedestrian and animal detection;
- Intersection Collision Assist;
- The interior camera oriented towards the back.
The 2022 Grand Wagoneer’s specs sheet will impress you as much as its design and its abundant features and technologies:
|Engine||Power||Torque||Maximum towing capacity|
|6.4 L HEMI V8||471 HP||455 lb-ft.||4,468 kg – 9,850 lb|
Even when equipped with the towing package, the Cadillace Escalade can only tow 3,583 kg (7,900 pounds).
Amongst the features standard offered on the 2022 Grand Wagoneer, let’s mention, amongst other things:
- Powered side steps;
- A 3 panel sunroof;
- 24- way powered front seats with 5 massage modes;
- Hands-free powered tailgate;
- Tilt’n Slide 2nd row foldable powered bucket seats;
- Ambient lighting.
Before booking your own test drive at Bessette Automobiles in Cowansville, in Montérégie, close to St-Jean, here are the prices per model, at a glance:
|Grand Wagoneer Series I||6.4 L HEMI V8||471 HP||455 lb-ft.||$101,995|
|Grand Wagoneer Series II||6.4 L HEMI V8||471 HP||455 lb-ft.||$107,995|
|Grand Wagoneer Obsidian||6.4 L HEMI V8||471 HP||455 lb-ft.||$114,995|
|Grand Wagoneer Series III||6.4 L HEMI V8||471 HP||455 lb-ft.||$121,995|